Our seals range comprises :
- HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC SEALS: Hydraulic Seal, Pneumatic Seals, Piston Seals, Rod Seals, Wiper Seals, Guide Rings, Guide Tapes, Compact Piston Seal Set, PU U-Seals, Oil-Seals, Chevron Packing Sets, Piston Glyd Ring, Rod Step Seals, O-Ring, Polyurethane Seals, Pu Chevron Packing Sets, Cords, Valve Seals, V-Seals, Quard Rings, Guide Rings, Tudo Seals, Twin Sets, Cup Seals, PTFE Backup Rings, Viton Seals, Silicone Seals, Nitrile Seals, Neoprene Seals, EPDM Seals, Canvas Reinforced Seals, Valve Seals, Butterfly Valve Seals, Diaphragm, Cords, Strips, etc.
- POLYURETHANE PRODUCTS: Cast Polyurethane Products, Pu Rollers, Pu Wheels, Pu Spacers, Pu Pads, Pu Strips, Pu Tubes, Pu Rods, Pu Seals, Pu Gaskets, Pu Scraper Blades, Pu Impellers, Pu Nozzles, Pu Bearing Seals, Pu Press Tool Blocks, Pu Grommets, Pu Shock Absorber Bushes, Pu Couplings, Pu Bars, Pu Yarn Feed Rollers, Pu Yarn Twist Rollers, Pu Drive Rollers, Pu Loom Pickers, Pu Loom Buffers, Pu Pads, Pu Buffers, Pu Metal Bonded Parts & Custom Made Products
- MOULDED & EXTRUDED RUBBER PRODUCTS: Rubber to Metal Bonded Parts, Rubber to PTFE Bonding, Anti Vibration Pads, Rubber Coupling, Rubber Bellows, Buffers, Balls, Roller, Wheels, Bushes, Nozzles, Tri Clamp Gaskets, Autoclave Gaskets, VOD Seals, Base Seals, Wiper Tubes, Plungers, Printing Pads, Impellers, Food Grade Products, High Temperature Gaskets, Vacuum Section Pads, Extruded Rubber Products: Cords, Tubes, Strips, Sections, etc.
- CONVEYOR SPARES: Rubber Rings, Idler Rings, Spiral Rubber Ring, Roller Rubber Sleeves, Labyrinth Seals, Dust Seals, Rollers, Cleats, Wheels, etc.
| PISTON SEALS|| CHEVRON PACKING|
| ROD SEALS|| U-SEALS (Single / Double Lip)|
| WIPER SEALS|| PNUMATIC BUCKET-SEALS|
| GUIDE RINGS|| V-SEALS|
| O-RINGS / CORDS|| W-SEALS|
| SINGLE ACTING SEAL|| D-SEALS|
| DOUBLE ACTING SEALS|| TUDO SEALS|
| SEAL KITS|| SOLID SEALS|
| QUARD-RINGS|| CUP SEALS|
| STRIPS (RUBBER/PTFE/PTFE FILLED)|| WEAR RINGS|
| PISTON GLYD. RING (PTFE+O-ring)|| OIL-SEALS (Radial shaft seal)|
| ROD STEP SEAL (PTFE+O-ring)|| FIBER PACKINGS|
| BUTTERFLY VALVES SEALS|| BOOSTER SEALS|
| PTFE-O-RINGS|| HYDRO SEALS|
O-rings is one of the most common seals in use today. They can be used in both static and dynamic applications and offer an economic and effective sealing solution. By choosing a compound and hardness it is usually possible to find a suitable O-ring for most applications. Rubber O-rings can operate in temperatures from -55 deg C to + 320 deg C and (with backup rings) at pressures of 400 Bar. They are available in a large range of standard imperial and metric sizes The most common international standards for O-Ring dimensions, in addition to ISO 3601/1 are:-
- American Standard : AS-568
- Great Britain : BS 1806 - BS 4518,
- Germany: DIN 3771,
- Sweden: SMS 1586,
- France: NF T 47 501,
- Japan: JIS B 2401-77
CROSS SECTIONS :-
It can be seen from the above that there is an o ring section to suit almost any requirement, inside dimensions range from less than 1mm to over 800 mm with bigger sizes than that available as Customer Specials ".
- Common metric sections include 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm 3.0mm, 3,5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm 5.0mm, 6.0 etc.
- Common Swedish sections include 1.6mm, 2.4mm, 5.7mm, 8.4mm
- Common French sections include 1.8mm
- Common Japanese Sections include 1.9mm, 2.7mm, 3.1mm 3.6mm,
- Common Imperial sections are 1.78mm, 2.62mm, 3.53mm, 5.33mm and 6.99mm
Common rubber compounds are available in a range of hardness grades, the most common being 70 shore (Standard Hardness), 80 shore, 90 shore (Hard) is also available, with 40/50 shore (soft) being the least popular. Fluoro elastomer (VITON) O'rings to be slightly harder with 75/80 Shore being the norm.
Most Common Materials:-
|FKM||Viton||-40 deg C + 230 deg C||High Temperature, Synthetic and hydraulic fluids, many acids and alkalis|
|FKM||Perfluoro elastomer (Viton)||-30 deg + 320 deg C||Very high temperature, Best chemical resistance of all Elastomers High performance material|
|MVQ||Silicon||-55 Deg C + 230 Deg C||High Temp Air, Water, Oxygen, alkalis and some acids Static applications only|
|NBR||Nitrile||-40 deg C + 110 Deg C||Mineral based Hydraulic and lubricating oils LPG Gas, Butane, Propane, Acetylene, Petrol, Diesel|
|EPDM||Ethylene-propylene||-55 deg C + 150 deg C||Fire resistant hydraulic fluids, Brake fluids, Hot water, Steam Not resistant to mineral oils|
|PU||Polyurethane||-30 deg + 80 deg C||Good wear and extrusion resistance Not resistant to glycol based fluids, acids or alkalis|
|PTFE||Polytetrafluoroethylene||-200 deg +260 deg C||Very good chemical resistance except liquid alkaline metals No rubber elastic properties, static applications only|
Above table is only a guide to the most common Elastomers, performance would be dependant on the particular variant of elastomer used. Chemical resistance should also be checked before use.
The correct functioning of the O-ring is dependant on both the groove size and the radial clearance. For higher pressures the o ring hardness can be increased, backup rings can be used or radial clearance should be decreased.
O-Rings Recessing Arrangement for AS-568 Series (American Standard): -
O-Rings Cross Section
All dimensions in mm.
Application of Our Products
PARAKH Products are used for OEMs & Replacement including application in all major industrial segments like hydraulic & pneumatic cylinder manufacturing, mobile hydraulic, steel plants, material handling, paper mills, cement plants, pharmaceutical & drug industries, NTPC, Defence establishments, railways, textile industries, mining, oil & chemicals and general engineering.
Our supreme quality products have made us an ideal company to serve the requirement of a broad spectrum of buyers with varying needs. Stringent checks are followed, so that only flawless products leave the premises. The superior quality of our products have etched us a renowned position in the market.